SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)

Last year, my family and I spent an enjoyable holiday in Perak. We stayed at the naval base in Lumut. The base is very big, there are about 39 blocks of high-rise flats, each ten storeys high. More than 20 000 people live there. They come from all over the country. There are people from every state in Malaysia who live together in the Lumut Naval Base.

My father's friend is in the navy. He showed us around the base, he also took us on a ship called K.D Kasturi. I was Lucky because it was the ship's Family Day. We were all taken on a day trip on the ship, it was fantastic. I made many new friends at the base, we had a fun time wandering around the base and playing games. We also had the chance to use the large and modern sport complex in the base.

As the naval base is at TELUK BATIK, we went to the beach every day. Teluk Batik is a most popular picnic spot and I was very sad when our holiday came to an end....
5 Responses
  1. A122274 Mohamad Shafid Says:

    salam a nice holiday place.huhuhuhu.keep it in your memory.don't delete it. copy paste ok too.huhuhu


  2. ~Siti Munirah~ Says:

    Salam...
    I hope I can go there one day...


  3. hidayah Says:

    salam..i have been go to perak..i really like at there..i hope i will going again!!


  4. Nazirah Says:

    Slm..i have been go to Perak, but i never go to this holiday place and i hope i can can go there one day, InsyaAllah...


  5. Intan Zaleha Says:

    My hometown in Perak..Let's go...Hik3