SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)

Rivozanov Everyday Activities

Will it depends on the way I feel if I was tired it takes me 2 hours till my system loads in the normal state, but on a good day it only takes 2 minutes and that’s straight to the bathroom ‘wudhu’ first to pray ‘subuh’ to clear my mind from the nightmares I had in the previous night.

Next, I will go online to check my email and my favorite site facebook.com to check on my friends and my future wife ‘Insyaallah’, than the my system is fully loaded and ready to learn new knowledge so I take a shower again to go to my college (in UKM).

There I will study for the subjects of that day to be prepared for the new lessons, than I will meet with my Rock Star friends to hang out in our beloved college, than journey begins to go back to my house, but first I will go to Singgalang (my favorite restaurant) to eat my lunch with my crazy rock star Arab friend (Cool MO).

Lastly, I will go home take a shower again and stay on line waiting for my love to chat with me about her day, than if there is no more notifications or email I will go to sleep and start dreaming about my future after graduating and marrying the love of my life, than I wake up to eat my dinner and prepare for the next day activities after that I will go online to chat with friends or watch movies that I downloaded then go to sleep to rest.

As you see I have a busy schedule but the most important thing is to keep my self busy with studying and good friends so I wont mess up my life.

1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    what a.. busy day..