SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
Salam and hi to everyone. now, Iwant to share with you our malaysian traditional food. if you look at the title what do you think about???In your mind ( hari raya, new clothes, new house,and most Important Ketupat, Rendang And Lemang). I share with you this story cause leave 2 0r three month we wait for ramadhan and Syawal(ramadhan most important than syawal. don't forget it)This is become obligatory meals for muslim when Hari raya come...huhuhu. My mum always cook Rendang Tok( so delicious great mum) and Ketupat and lemang also. My mum cook Braise ketupat in Big pot. it take long time to cook.but when it cook finish I'm the first one taste it.huhuhu..


Rendang my mums cook in big frying-pan.(wow) I can look more of chicken in there.huhuhhu. so delicious great when I taste it. and lemang always cooks in the bamboo that has cut..and then it burn on the fire.huhuhuhu great taste..yam3..if you want taste great ketupat and rendang. use milk glutinous rice not ordinary glutinous rice..it so delicious. i have already taste it before..


So lets taste rendang, lemang and ketupat together..huhuhu
9 Responses
  1. faiz Says:

    It's sound delicious but we're far away from our Hari Raya. We must through the Ramadhan first.


  2. A122274 Mohamad Shafid Says:

    faiz look at my article carefully..huhuhuhu


  3. siti aissah Says:

    shafid...why u put rendang picture u make me remember about hari raya and make me hungry.....


  4. A122274 Mohamad Shafid Says:

    huhuhuhu.just to tell our traditional meals aishah.huhuhu


  5. ~Siti Munirah~ Says:

    Salam..
    wow it's very delicious...
    I love to eat them too....


  6. saidah nafisah Says:

    slm..rendang and ketupat??so delicious especially on Hari Raya..huhu..i become hungry when i look this picture..i really like to eat them..:)


  7. Intan Zaleha Says:

    wah, very delicious to eat..where are you get this pictures..???hik3..


  8. Nazirah Says:

    Salam...
    At Hari raya, i like eat lontong


  9. Syukriyah Says:

    salam...emmmmmmmmmmm,I hungry when i look picture ketupat and lemang.. at hari raya i like eat them..