SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)



Assalamu'alaikum and good morning

to all my friends...
Today i want to share with you all about my love to childrens firstly to my nephews and nieces. I'm the last one in my family, so i don't have a younger sister or younger brother, but i have many nieces and nephews. I very love them. For me, they are very cute childrens and amuse. If i come to National University of Malaysia (UKM), i always will miss them at village and i not patient to comeback at my home to find my nices and nephews. I hope, one day i have my own cute sons and cute daugters.
5 Responses
  1. ~Siti Munirah~ Says:

    Salam...
    your nephew and niece are very cute....
    can I borrow???/
    hehehe...


  2. Naziarah Says:

    Wsslm..
    Oh no no no...you cannot borrow my nephew and niece, i very love them..


  3. siti aissah Says:

    i also the youngest in my family...i aso love my niece and nephew..i have 6 niece and 4 nephew


  4. NORIZAN Says:

    salam..
    oh no. nazirah..
    your nephew very cute like me!!
    oopss! cute like you..hehe
    i hope one day you can bring me to visit kelantan and i can meet your nephew..


  5. hidayah Says:

    salam
    cute nephews..i like them...i also hope can get my sons like them..