SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)


I want to story about my younger sister. Her name is Nurul Shuhada. She is 12 years old. She likes eat burger. Her favourite colour is pink. She likes to know about fashion same with me. I'm not to story about this but I want to story about her exam.




This year, She will take UPSR exam. I really worried about that. I don't know why she don't worried but I more worried than her. I always advice her to work hard in studies but she still like normal. She weak in Mathematics subject. I suggest her to hard in this subject. Actually, my family want to see her get the best result because she want go to MRSM School.

I hope her dream can be true not just dreamy. I always pray for her to get the best result in exam. May Allah bless her...amin...
1 Response
  1. NORIZAN Says:

    Hi ida..
    why your younger sister more sweet than you??
    hehe..don't angry ida..just kidding..
    you also sweet and cute.. :p