SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)



You know Taj Mahal?. This is my dream place I hope one day I will going at there. This place at India. If I will be rich person one day, surely I will visiting Taj Mahal. I think you know this place were built as a love symbol
.





Shah jehan were built this place for his wife because
he love his wife very much. This story very sad and i'm very proud with him. If I be his wife I'm very excited and love him so much. Why I want to go at there?? because the building structur very delicate, soft and beautiful. I think the scenery very peaceful. If someone want to release our tension, this is the right place you can go.

I know all of you hope one day you can go to Taj Mahal same with me. Hopefully my dream become true. I hope you all pray for me.....thankssss...
2 Responses
  1. Syukriyah Says:

    salam..hye.how are you? Taj Mahal very beautiful.I also hope I can go to Taj Mahal one day..


  2. ~Siti Munirah~ Says:

    Salam...
    I hope I can go there one day....
    InsyaAllah...