SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)


A day in my life in campus.


Once I open my eyes, I saw white around me. When I sit, I saw my cupboard it was a daily things that I will see when I wake up all the day in this campus…my name is Norizan binti Mohd Kornaini. I’m 21 years old. I am studying Arabic study and Islamic civilization from Faculty of Islamic Study at National University of Malaysia.



My campus situated at Bangi, Selangor. I study at university from the year 2008 until 2011. At the moment I’m a first year. As I learn here, I have many sweet memories and bitter ones. This time I want to share with you about a day in my life in campus. Even if whatever in the fact is life in campus is not equal to life in school time. All freshman must having life in campus.


This semester I stay at the Pendeta Za’ba College. A day in my life in campus, is crowded with activity. Starting with hours of the morning, I wake up in 6.30 am and I continued to make up dawn prayers. After I prayers I will read the mathurat or surah yasin. When I read the mathurat or surah yasin everyday I will feel that day crowded with peace and I will feel all dealings in that day run smoothly and all perfect. After that I breakfast with nestum, biskut or bread. In one day I have three or four class. The my class that earliest at 8.00 am. If just-in-time before I go to the class, I will the breakfast. I get down from a room at 7.45 am and I will go up the bus at 8.00 am. I waiting the bus at 8.00 am, because my class will start at 9.00 am.



After class, I will go to lunch.Everyday, I have lunch at the canselori café with my best friend Nazirah, Hidayah and Munirah. In the afternoon or for dinner I just eat at Za’ba café.





After I lunch I will zuhur prayer,usually after I prayer,I go to tutorial class when I have a class but when I don’t have any class I just sleep for a few minute because I stay up for study or settle my asigments. Afterwards I wake up at 4.30 pm, I wash my face and take whuduk for a’sar prayer. After that, when the evening I go to my friend room.. sometimes I go out with my friend to release tension and feel good air. I go back familiar to room at 7.15pm.





After that I go to bathroom for bathe and I take wudhuk for maghrib prayer.I will read quran and I solat hajat prayer before isyak.


After solat I will settle my assignments. Study in campus must have assignments, all the subject have the assingments. This semester I have many assignments and project, it makes me very busy and tired. Sometimes I feel very tensions with my assignments and project. Because I need to search reference substance and go to the meeting group. At the near exam I always stay up at night and I always not enough for sleep. Because I must struggle to study that before time I no in time for study. As I have the many assignment and project.




Usually I sleep at 12.30 a.m, before I sleep I will isya’ prayer and I wash my face and wash my foot and I can sleepy with peace and I will set our for wake up tomorrow. Sometimes, before I sleep I will do self introspection.




The conclusion live in campus very interesting in my life. Because this time very freedom for me and I can feel pleasure with my friend.All the freshman will feel things at same with me. The time life in campus also time for the my future plan.







3 Responses
  1. Hey..Miss Leslie, why your posting blog is so long ha?????hehehehe


  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. NORIZAN Says:

    hey you..!!
    who are you?? hehehe
    up to me la...want to posting so long or not.. ^,^
    my life..hehehe
    just kidding..