SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)



Hye friends! I want to tell you about a day in my life in campus. After I took STAM, I continued my studies at National University of Malaysia. I took Islamic course, now, i'm student second year in Islamic studies.

Everyday I do many things in my life. Sometimes, I bored because I do same things everyday. You w
ant to know what a day in my life in campus? Every morning, I woke up early on 6.00 am. I had shower and I performed subuh prayer. Then, I took breakfast. I always ate slices of bread with tuna. It's very delicious. I like tuna so much. After that, I must waited for the bus at bus stop in front of my hostel. My class started at 9.00 am. So, I must took bus at 8.30 am. Oh, I'm very lazy to woke up early but i must work hard to succeed in my life.


My class end at 12.00pm or 12.30 pm. Then I came back to hostel and I went to cafe to buy foods. I always with my friends Munirah and Nazirah. We bought foods together. After lunch, we performed zuhur prayer together. In evening, I surfed internet to made comment in blog successfulfive. Sometimes, I'm chating with my friends at other university.

At night, I performed maghrib, hajat and isyak prayer. Then I read the Holy Quran. I took dinner at 9.00pm. Before slept, I made homework in Headway book. I think my english not good. So, I must work hard to study this subject. At 12.00am, I slept.


So, this is about a day im my life in campus. Sometimes, maybe it's bored but i think is habitual for me.....
0 Responses