SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)


Salam and hello to all my friends. Here I want to share with all of you about my siblings. I have four siblings including of me. Actually I have five siblings but my sister passed away after born because not enough month. My mother felt very sad but that's all guess from Allah. As human we must patient. Is it right?? Now I'm the first in my family and as all of you know I'm studying at the National University of Malaysia. Okay, I want to introduce to all of you my other siblings. My first younger brother name's Mohd Munir Ali. He is 18 years old. He will continue his studies at Universiti Teknologi Mara Segamat in banking management. He will register as student at there on June 28. He is a good person and always guide me when I went anywhere.

My second younger brother name's Mohamad Syafiq. He is 15 years old. He studies at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Bandar T6 near my house. This year he will take PMR. He is sensitive person. When my father talk with him loudly voice his face will change immediately. So funny. Although his attitude like that but he likes to help my mother at the kitchen. My younger sister name's Siti Maisarah. She is 12 years old. She studies at Sekolah Kebangsaan Bandar T6, also near my house. She is a good girl and like to help my mother at the kitchen too. This year she will take UPSR. I hope all of my siblings will succeed in whatever we do and Allah will bless us. I hope my younger brothers and my younger sister will work hard in their studies also me. God wililling.....

I love my siblings very much......

5 Responses
  1. norfadilah Says:

    so sweet


  2. A122274 Mohamad Shafid Says:

    salam munirah your younger brother name like my name huhuhu.but different h and y


  3. ~Siti Munirah~ Says:

    W'salam..
    yes you true Shafid...


  4. Nur Hakimah Says:

    Sweet Family........


  5. hidayah Says:

    salammm
    happy family..i wish your family will be happy always..may Allah bless you..