SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)

Hello everyone..
Did you know my hobby..
My hobby is cooking..I can cook..
But a little..hehe
Still in the process to learn with my mother

I also like to show cooking programme and buy magazine about cook..
When I go back at home I like to make chocolate cake..
My mother like to eat..
Before this, I don’t like to cook..because when I cook must have something wrong in my cooking..huhu
Sometimes my mother angry to me..huhu..very sad..
But..my mother say..she don’t mean to angry..but she want me to more learn about cooking..
Thanks mum..

Do you like to eat tom yam??
Yeah..i can make a delicious tomyam ..
Do you want to taste it??
4 Responses
  1. ~Siti Munirah~ Says:

    Salam...
    can you make for me a bowl of tom yam???
    hehehe...


  2. hidayah Says:

    wow..really norizan?? I think your tom yam not delicious..hehhee..i don't want to taste it..:-p


  3. NORIZAN Says:

    hi hidayah..
    you really don't want to taste it??
    if you don't want..
    i don't care..hehe
    but..
    don't regret ida.. ^,^


  4. saidah nafisah Says:

    slm..waa norizan..you know, tom yam is my favourite food..very delicious..if i could, i want to eat tom yam everyday..norizan,can you make for me and munirah too??huhu..