SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
Salam and hello to all my friends. Here I want to share with all of you about my favourites. I love to eat tempeh. Do you like it??? Tempeh especially popular on the island of Java, but today in Malaysia we have it. Tempeh has a lot of proteins and vitamins. It is made from soybeans. It also can make our mind be good and smart. I love to eat fried tempeh because it's very delicious for me and always eat it with "sambal kicap". My family like to eat tempeh too. My mother always put it in her cooking such as "lodeh" and etc. Before I fry it, I must cut it in a small shape and mix it with salt and turmeric powder. It is very easy to find it. Usually my mother buy it from market. Besides that, tempeh also can make to be a crips. It is very delicious too. Do you want it???Just try to make it. I hope you will enjoy when you eat tempeh......

11 Responses
  1. A122274 Mohamad Shafid Says:

    salam. wow munirah. your taste like me..I like tempeh too. I always buy tempeh at Setia Murni cafe when I buy food. But I like my mother tempeh.she do any type meal with Tempeh..Masak lemak, Sambal and any others,,huhuhuhu,,delicious great..


  2. Nur Hakimah Says:

    Tempeh..i like it..
    so delicioussssss...yummy


  3. hidayah Says:

    salam..
    i also like too..i think you know i like it because we always buy foods together at setia murni right?
    TEMPEH...TEMPEH..TEMPEH...TEMPEH...:-9


  4. saidah nafisah Says:

    slm..hai munirah..you know, i like to eat tempeh too..my mother always to cook sambal kicap at home...hmm so delicious..suddenly i miss with my mother's cooking..huhuhu


  5. i also like tempe becauce tempe is java food.....i like sambal tempe which made my mother....fell hungry suddenly...oh tempe


  6. siti aissah Says:

    tempe my favorite snack...i like sambal tempe which made by mother...tempe.....fell hungry suddenly


  7. NORIZAN Says:

    salam..
    wow..so many like tempeh..
    but..i don't like tempeh..
    but i can eat a little..
    you all can be a group like to eat tempeh..huhu


  8. Faiz Says:

    What a differences between Tempeh and Tempe? So confuse.. Maybe the language from other country. In Johor, we call tempe, without 'H'.


  9. ~Siti Munirah~ Says:

    That difference at the spelling but it the same thing...
    Is it???


  10. Intan Says:

    I agree with faiz..I also call Tempe..huhu..I like fried tempe n sambal Tempe..hik3


  11. Syukriyah Says:

    salam...i like tempeh... when i look picture, i want to eat.. emmm