SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)

salam and good morning...
i want to share my experience give blood or donation blood..actually, many times i have donate my blood to other person...before we donate our blood there have to fulfill the form so that no problems with the blood.. and for me, i think this way that i can help people.. i also can know my blood type, my blood group is O..after we donate the blood, we will have certificate that we have been donate the blood, and we can get the advantage and benefit according with the times we donate..normally, the amount of blood based on our weight, and my amount normally, 300-450 ml..and i hope you all also kind to help people with give some blood.."GIVE BLOOD, GIVE LIFE"..:)
4 Responses
  1. A122274 Mohamad Shafid Says:

    i had experience donation my blood. the dotor take two pack, but i think just a pack.i feel headache, but after that it's ok.huhuhuhu


  2. siti aissah Says:

    I ALSO DONATION MY BLOOD...at my college early this years...first time i fell very nervous but after that i fell do happy because i share my blood with the people who realy need blood,,,,,,,


  3. siti aissah Says:

    I ALSO DONATION MY BLOOD...at my college early this years...first time i fell very nervous but after that i fell do happy because i share my blood with the people who realy need blood,,,,,,,


  4. ~Siti Munirah~ Says:

    Salam....
    I never donate my blood to others...
    How do you feel when you donate your blood??You've got headache??