SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)

Everyone in this world have their own daily routine I have my own daily routine too as a student. Usually, every morning I wake up from my bed and take my bath. Then I prepare myself to perform Subuh prayer as the one of my obligation as a muslim. After that, I take my clothes, my breakfast and prepare to go to the class.But sometime a time for my class schedule
is not determine. I always went to my class by bus. Everyday, I will prepare and take the bus early because a distance to the class from my college is quite far. I’m always pay my attention and focus on my lecture words so that I can get more input from my lesson. But if I have no class, I will stay at my college and study any lesson that I ‘ve learnt before or do some exercise and done my assignment.





Then, I take my lunch with my friends at 1 pm. I am always took my lunch at Canselory Building because it situated nearby from my faculty. After that, I go to the mosque to perform Zuhur prayer and continued my class if I have a class at that day .Then, I will go back to my college after I have finished my class around 5 pm. But if I have no a class, I will walk around to the Pusanika with my friends to looking for something and back to the college by zon2 bus. After I arrived at my Pendeta Za’ba college, I will take my bath again and prepare to perform Asar prayer.In the evening, I’m just staying at my dorm and do anything indoor exercise like listening the music but some time I will do outdoor activity like jogging if I have a time.


Then, at 7.30 pm I will prepare to perform Maghrib prayer. After that, I will take my dinner with my roomate at the café. Sometimes, I eat at the café and sometimes I buy food and bring back to my dorm. After that, I will prepare to perform Isyak prayer and then I will study some my lesson,surf the internet and do my assignment from 9 pm until 12 pm but sometime my time to sleep is not determine especially if on the weekend. So, that’s all about a day in my life in campus.





0 Responses