SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)






Waiting for bus to go back college...









Durian...i like it..2x




Yesterday,i went to go to night market with my friends...(ecah & asuha)
We go to night market by bus Rapid KL (430)at 5 p.m..huhu..
we were very excited..you know why??
because..we plan to buy Durian..uhu..
when we arrived at there,we bought many types of food..
such as,nasi kerabu,yong tau fu,nugets,cendol water,kebab and...
dont forget...DURIAN..ehe..
after finish,we wait for bus at Heantian Kajang...
we were very excited to go back at college..
because we want to eat DuRiAn....hehe..
We arrived at college around 7 p.m..
after we arrived,we ate durian at UO college..huhu..
so delicioussssssssss..yummy.....
my friends say to buy again because they say not enough..haha
but we were very grateful because we get to eat DuRiAn although not enough..kui3..
thats all my diaries with my friends..



4 Responses
  1. hidayah Says:

    salam..i don't know why you all excited with durian..oh..i don't like eat durian..sory everyone..huhuhuu


  2. Nur Hakimah Says:

    you don't like durian..??
    huh.....never mind..
    i can eat for you..hehe.


  3. saidah nafisah Says:

    slm..durian oh durian..you know what hakimah..durian is the one of my favourite fruite..i like to eat durian very much.. it taste is very sweet and very deliciuos..yummy2..and now i'm always dreaming when i can get to eat this fruite..huhu..can you buy one for me hakimah??


  4. ~Siti Munirah~ Says:

    Salam....
    I love to eat durian very much..
    I want to buy it when I come home...
    huhuhu...