SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
Salam and good night to all my friends. Now, I want to share with you all about my best friends. Before that, I want to know what means as a best friend.
Every one have many friend. But so difficult to search a best friend..right???
Best friend is who are always remembering us about mistake and attitude. That is because the very best friend is the one who can be with us in anytime when we sad or happy.

In semester 1, my friends from UDM visited UKM. I'm very happy because they are my best friends while me in semester 1 until 6 in UDM. Now, they are studying in education at UDM.


2 Responses
  1. nurul farhana( A126135) Says:

    erm, i miss my friend at UDM..huhu..and hope May Allah bless them..congrates for coming convocation (diploma)..:)


  2. Intan Zaleha Says:

    thanks farhana..I hope we can meet at UDM.congratulation for you..he3