SET 5 (9.00-13.00 - MONDAY AND TUESDAY)
Salam and hi to everyone. I Want to share with you go to night market..I know most of you place which has night market Like Hentian kajang. kajang, And near shell at Bangi. most of malaysian people like to go to nigt market because night market sell everythings. Most of them are the food. you can buy any type of food there. Like durian. Friend chicken, Tomato Rice, Briyani Rice, Laksa, fishball,nuggets and others. I always go to pasar malam near shell every tuesday with my friend lately.I buy chicken rice, nuggets, drinking water, and recently I bought durian, yam3. at night market we can get a lot of things with low price and suitable.do you like to go there?so..let'g go huhuhu....
4 Responses
  1. hidayah Says:

    salam..shafid..i like go to night market at bangi or hentian kajang..you know i like shopping..so, night market also i can shopping..


  2. ~Siti Munirah~ Says:

    Salam...
    I like to go night market...
    I can buy anything I want such as fruits....
    Same what you say the price is cheaper....


  3. Intan Zaleha Says:

    shafid, intan sometimes go to night market..If I go there I must found some food likes Nasi kerabu, you know this? It made from kelantan..I like Nasi kerabu..and 'Rangka Ayam'..he3., some fruits like Manggo is very delicious to menyicah..he3 and the last I will buy some 'ulam' like 'kacang botol', raja and others..he3


  4. Faiz Says:

    I also like to go to the night market if I had some money. If not, Its not worth to me because I can't buy something.